What do I need to bring to apply for the loan?
1. Identity Card
2. Proof of Residence (Recent Bill or Letter addressed to you.)
3. Remember your Singpass Password
4. Proof of Employment
(a) For Salaried Employed: Recent 3 months Payslip
(b) For Self-Employed: Notice of Assessment for the past 2 years
How much am I eligible to apply for?
For secured loans, you can obtain a loan of any amount. For unsecured loans, you can obtain:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 or more but less than $30,000;
- Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is $30,000 or more but less than $120,000; and
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 or more.